March 19, 2021, 12:43 | Updated March 19, 2021 12:49 PM
These are the most popular wedding venues for celebrities.
Image: Getty / Instagram / chateaudetourreau / babingtonhouse
If you are dreaming of a huge and extravagant wedding, have fun looking through these incredible venues with us.
Aside from the dress, the venue needs to be the most important element of any wedding.
While some people choose mansions, others choose a classic church or maybe even somewhere outside.
But when it comes to celebrities, there are a lot more options where you can tie the knot – especially at these prices.
The team at Diamond factory have revealed the most popular celebrity wedding venues, and which of them has the most staggering price tag.
The most popular celebrity wedding venues (and how many celebs were stopped there):
- Old Marylebone Town Hall, London, United Kingdom, 17th
- City Hall, New York, United States 8th
- San Ysidro, Montecito, United States 6th
- Blenheim Palace, Oxfordshire, UK 5
- Skibo Castle, Dornoch, Scotland 5
- Babington House, Somerset, United Kingdom 4th
- Odeschalchi Castle, Bracciano, Italy 4th
- New York Plaza Hotel, New York, United States 4th
- Sunstone Winery, Santa Ynez, United States 4th
- Paris City Hall, Paris, France 3
- Oheka Castle, Long Island, United States 3
- Ventana Inn and Spa, California, United States 3
- The Crushers Palm Beach, Florida, United States 3
- Terranea Resort, California, United States 3
- El Dorado Golf & Beach Club, Los Cabos, Mexico 3
- Lone Palmilla, Los Cabos, Mexico 3
- Marigny Opera House, New Orleans, United States 3
- Kew Gardens, London, United Kingdom 3
First up is the Old Marylebone Town Hall, which has been the wedding venue for celebrities like Antonio Banderras, Claudia Winkleman, Jude Law, Paul McCartney, and Liam Gallagher.
In second place is New York City Hall, which was the preferred location for Chrissy Teigen and John Legend, Emily Ratajkowski, and Matt Damon.
San Ysidro in Montecito, on the other hand, was the wedding location for stars Chris Pratt, Hilary Duff and Jessica Simpson.
Ok what about the price? Diamond Factory is also researching how much it would cost to tie the knot in these celebrity hotspots.
The Most Expensive Celebrity Wedding Venues (Price per guest):
- BrushCreek Ranch, Wyoming, United States £ 2,075
- Pelican Hill Resort, California, United States £ 1,190.18
- Chateau de Tourreau, Sarrians, France £ 1,033.33
- Colony29, California, United States £ 581.48
- Babington House, Somerset, United Kingdom £ 500
- Meadowood, Napa Valley, United States £ 438.78
- Fort of Belverdere, Florence, Italy £ 432
- Odeschalchi Castle, Lazio, Italy £ 359
- Limewood Hotel, Hampshire, United Kingdom £ 345.45
- Villa Pizzo, Lake Como, Italy £ 346
- Montage Palmetto Bluff, South Carolina, United States £ 323.22
- Four Seasons Hawaii, Hawaii, United States £ 304