Wedding planning was a nightmare for many engaged couples last year due to the coronavirus pandemic.
If the government follows the lockdown schedule, all wedding restrictions will be lifted starting June 21st.
ALSO READ: Oxfordshire Cake Maker Says The Wedding Sector Was “Forgotten” During The Pandemic
Are you planning to get married in Oxfordshire?
Here is a list of 10 wedding venues in the county that have a 5-star rating on the wedding website Hitched.co.uk:
- The Holt Hotel – Aston Church Tower
- Oxford City Hall – Oxford
- The Tythe Barn – Launton, Bicester
- Old Luxters Barn – Henley-on-Thames
- Ardington House – Wantage
- Milton Hill – Abingdon
- voco Oxford Thames – Sanford-on-Thames
- Stratton Court Barn – Bicester
- The crazy bear – Great Milton
- The Perch Inn – Oxford
ALSO READ: Couple Returns to Bookstore in Oxford on Wedding Day
Stay up to date with all the news on our website or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive news straight to your inbox Here.
Do you have a story for us? Contact our news desk at [email protected] or 01865 425 445.