LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, 7th December 2018 / PRNewswire / – Green screen animation and special effects are just the beginning of the amazing options that photo booth pioneers at the LA Photo Party are offering for your wedding. Easily adaptable to the theme and environment of your venue, these seven photo booth trends combine technology and creativity to create a one-of-a-kind media experience suitable for any wedding.
- Projection Videos: After being used on this year’s Met Gala Runway, projectors in photo booths are becoming increasingly popular, transforming images into art installations with motion graphics. The light projection makes objects seem to change and change their position as you find the perfect angle.
- Boomerang GIFs: The combined series of still images turns a combination of photos into an animated loop video. Inspired by Instagram’s Boomerang feature, you can instantly share your GIF on social media.
- Glamor Filters: They have developed unique filters that create a vintage look that flatters everyone. The result is classic high-end photos that will make you and your guests look better than ever.
- Animated Overlays: A splash of animated text and background goes way beyond stationary overlays. This dynamic feature is fully customizable to suit all wedding themes.
- Green Screen Props: While you don’t see too many green screens at weddings, green screen props are a great way to inject vibrant patterns, pictures, and color palettes into your photo booth without taking up too much space.
- Custom color: This is another way to match the color of your stand to your wedding pallet. You can isolate as many colors as you want to unify your photo booth experience for all guests.
- Pan / Zoom / Tilt: Turn your photo booth into an instant music video experience that records your video and cuts it together for an even better experience.
“We strive every day to push the boundaries of event activation and experiential photography,” he said Brian Miller, Owner of the LA Photo Party. “From underwater photo booths to the world’s first virtual reality photo booth, we do our best to offer your guests the most unique wedding photography experience possible.”
Here are a few examples to see which photo booth wedding trends best fit your subject, audience, and general photography needs.
Wedding vendors and brides can use their photo booth software and party services to add special effects or even a simple pop of color to any event. Call or visit our website to learn what seasoned photo booth specialists can do to digitally enhance your experience.
LA Photo Party is an award-winning photo booth company based in The angel, New York City, and London. Since 2007 they have focused on event photography, the manufacture of photo booths, and the design and sale of photo booth software. They are the winners of the “Photo Booth of the Year” award in 2016 and 2017 and the “Best Photo Booth” award in 2018 for their Venture Photo Booth.
SOURCE LA Photo Party