Editor’s notice: It is time to recap the highest tales on CultureMap from this previous week.
1. Houston energy couple embraces 2020 with lovable elopement and native honeymoon. When COVID-19 scuttled their plans for a wedding in Belize, Nick Scurfield and Grace Gibson pivoted.
2. The place to eat in Houston proper now: The perfect meals of 2020. Do not name it a finest new eating places listing, however this text will information individuals to tasty meals.
3. This Houston airport is the very best within the US in keeping with the TSA. The award acknowledges the very best of TSA with excellent group achievements in key operations and mission assist features.
4. Largest US land bridge for individuals and wildlife debuts in Texas. The bridge’s location helps reclaim pure habitat above a San Antonio roadway.
5. Crispy Filipino fried hen restaurant sizzles with new Houston outpost. Jollibee’s third Houston-area location will debut earlier than the tip of the month.